1. Nail Files on the TV Guide Network. (Where nails meet reality TV)
2. Fatigue green polish. It’s the new neutral. So long, greige!
3. Nails Inc. The London brand uses cute Brit names such as Carnaby Street, Porchester Place, and Warwick Way.
4. The red revival. Classic!
5. Patricia Yankee. The nail artist is behind some of the most outrageous designs in the biz.
6. Natural (no chemicals!) nail polish remover.
7. Nail polish “rings.” At the fall Vena Cava show, Nonie Creme of Butter London painted polish on fingers to mimic jewelry.
8. Being “zen” about chips. They happen, even to celebrities.
9. Barely there pales. It’s so classy on celebs like Halle Berry.
10. Boys with neat nails. We’re equal-opportunity mani fans.